We have completed our School Improvement Plan for the 2017-2018 school year. Our goals for this school year are:
- Increase student daily attendance to 97%.
- Increase communication with the community and families through the use of the internet.
- For 80% of students in grades K-5 to be at 80% or higher in fluency as measured by the DIBELs assessment.
- For 80% of students in grades K-5 to be at 80% or higher in comprehension as measured by the Reading Benchmarks/SBA Interim assessments.
- For 80% of students in grades K-5 to be at 80% or higher in math fluency as measured by math assessments.
- For 80% of students in grades K-5 to be at 80% or higher in math concepts as measured by math assessments.
- Decrease office visits by 10% as measured by the data in Skyward.
In order for us to achieve these goals, we need your support. As families and community members please ensure that your child(ren) are at school on time every day, ready to learn and be successful. In addition, please read with your child nightly for at least 20 minutes and support their efforts to complete any homework assignments that they may have.
If you have any questions regarding their education, please feel free to contact your children’s teachers. The school phone number is 360.427.2737. In addition, each teacher has an email account and can be reached via their link on this website under the heading “Pioneer Elementary Staff”.
For information regarding the complete School Improvement Plan, please click on the following link.