The Pioneer Jump Start Program is a free before school program for families that need to drop off their children early due to work or other hardships.
- Who: Students in Grades 1 through 5
- Place: Pioneer Primary School multi-purpose room
- Days: Program runs Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Time: Starting at 7:10 a.m. and continuing until 8:10, when they may have breakfast
- Other information: Jump Start is closed when school is not in session.
The Jump Start Program’s mission is to provide a safe space for students to receive care prior to the start of the school day. The purpose of this program is to help families that require additional care for their children prior to 8:10 a.m., so that they can commute to work.
If you are interested in applying for this program, you can print the information from the website or stop by the school office to pick up forms at your convenience.
Registration Acceptance Letter:
We will send home an acceptance letter after we receive your registration. Your student usually can start the program about a week later unless the program is at capacity.
Signing Up for Jump Start
Please click on the link below to access and print the application and registration packet for this program.