Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year!
We are so happy to have the opportunity to work with you and your children this year! We are off to a great start and are enjoying working with each of our students.
As you might have noticed, with all of the construction, parking is tight right now at both the Elementary and Middle Schools. This is temporary. We will soon have a nice new parking lot by the Middle School in addition to the newly paved staff parking lot and the Elementary School parking lot. Please continue to be patient with us as this construction is completed.
This year, in an effort to assist with drop off and pick up, we have some new procedures. Our hope is that they make your parking lot experiences easier and safer.
Our parking lot now has a one way entry and one way exit to assist with the flow of traffic.
Morning Drop Off
- If you are simply dropping your child off, please pull all the way up to the front of the school, going around the corner if possible before stopping to drop off your child.
- Please have your child exit the vehicle on the passenger side.
- Once they have been dropped off please pull around and exit out the one way driveway.
- If you need to park and come into the building, please find a marked space and park. Please do not park along the blue or yellow curbs. When crossing to enter the building, please use the designated crosswalk and wait for the flagger to assist you.
- Please pull up and display your purple pick up sign with your child(ren)’s name(s). Staff will radio for your child(ren) to come out to your vehicle.
- To get a purple pick up sign, please see the office staff.
- If you need to park and come into the building, please find a marked space and park. Please do not park along the blue or yellow curbs. When crossing to enter the building, please use the designated crosswalk and wait for the flagger to assist you. The office staff will then ask to see your ID before releasing the child(ren) to your custody.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 360.427.2737.
Pioneer Elementary Principal